The Large Sheet In-speck-tor - A4 (LSI-A4) measures holes in Tissue.
Employs similar routines as for visible dirt according to ISO/CEN 5350-4, TAPPI T563 & Paptac D35 standard methods. The LSI measures the number, size and equivalent black area (EBA) of visible holes far more precisely than the human eye. Operating on flat and smooth sheets, with ISO Brightness >40%, it measures holes in sheets in a single scan. The LSI provides the information you need to assure a high quality product.
• No need to precisely place the sample
• Rapid pre-scan with "click and drag" sheet imaging boundary location for both round and rectangular sheets
• Retrievable "sheet imaging boundary" templates
• Allows viewing of the full-resolution image exactly as recorded by the scanner
• Pans and zooms around the image to view individual “holes”
• ISO Level 2 traceable EBA calibration standards
OpTest provides a set of traceable calibration standards that meet the requirements of the standard methods.
The LSI-A4 software runs in the Windows™ computer environment. It processes images acquired by the certified scanner. It coexists with other applications.
RESULTS AND REPORTS
The LSI-A4 provides the most important dirt results in the Operation Viewer. These include:
• Physical and EBA hole count / m2 and PPM (mm2 / m2) with %-counting Uncertainty
• Size distribution histograms with adjustable upper and lower limits
• mages of the sheet & individual holes
All data can be viewed and manipulated by Microsoft Excel™. An Excel template and auto-load macro is provided with the LSI-A4 software.
• Computer with two available USB 2.0 ports, and a minimum 8GB of RAM
• Latest Versions Windows™
• Microsoft Office™ (2010 or higher).
• LSI-A4 Scanner: 60 cm L x 35 cm W x 14 cm H (23” L x 14” W x 5” H)
• Computer (optional) 80 cm L x 70 cm W x 45 cm H (32" L x 28" W x 18" H)
• 120V/60HZ or 240V/50Hz, 1 phase, 750 W min. The power must be stable, within 3%, and transients below ± 10 %.