For over 30 years OpTest has manufactured and marketed state-of-the-art equipment used for measuring the quality of pulp, paper, paperboard, tissue, and nonwovens.
Company Profile and Goals
OpTest offers both laboratory and on-line analyzers for quantifying quality. Our customers range from pulp, paperboard, paper, nonwoven, and tissue mills to R&D centers and allied industries in over 34 countries.
Since the founding of OpTest our goals have remained:
• To achieve a genuine and lasting standard of excellence.
• This is achieved by the Total Quality effort of each person within our organization.
• To work closely with our customers and operate according to ISO 9001.
• To be a world class manufacturer of state-of-the-art NDT equipment for the pulp, paper and allied industries.
• To be the technology and service leader within our product line.
• To maintain controlled growth and profitability.
We specialize in
Tissue, Paper, and Heavy Paperboard
Dirt Specks Analysis
On-machine Dirt Speck Analysis
Optical Sheet Roughness/Smoothness (alternate to air-leak roughness)
Print and Coating Mottle Analysis
Plastic Contaminants in Pulp
Fiber Quality Analysis (natural and synthetic)
Sanitary Paper and Tissue Testing